Council Offices, Dungeon Brow, Market Street, Hayfield, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK22 2EP
Tel. 01663 744550. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Information – Hayfield
This page is not an exhaustive list if you have 1st hand information about another service that could be useful to other residents please contact the Hayfield Volunteers.
If an entry is inaccurate or requires updating, please contact Hayfield volunteers.
Support Groups Hayfield – Corona Virus
- Hayfield Volunteers – Mobile: 07394 908160 Landline: 01663 744550, e-mail use
email@example.com website link from Hayfield Parish Council http://www.hayfield-pc.gov.uk or the groups pages – http://hayfield-pc.gov.uk/dande/category/corona-virus/
The providers of this site endorsed by Hayfield Parish Council. A group of 50+ volunteers who are residents and neighbours from Hayfield.
- New Mills and District Volunteer Centre – Tel 01663 744196, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.nmvc.org
- New Mills Helping Hands New Mills Food Bank – Tel 07425 177999 – https://www.facebook.com/groups/newmillshelpinghandsgroup/
Hayfield collection point – Hayfield Village Store/Post Office
- High Peak CVS – Facebook and Twitter links with High Peak Voluntary Group updates.
- Derbyshire Citizens Advice Bureaus – Open Monday – Friday 0900-1600 – Tel 0300 456 8390
- Hayfield News – 01663 746283 – Open daily 7 days a week – newspaper & magazine delivery available
- The Village Store (Post Office) – 01663 747939 – Open daily 7 days a week
- Hayfield Pharmacy – 01663 744488 – Open Mon-Fri 0845-1245, 1400-1730 (closes 1230 on Wednesdays) – Only 3 persons in store at any one time.
- J Kemp Butchers – Open Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Mat Jones – Fruit & Vegetable Wholesale – Will deliver fruit and vegetables (typically £10 & £20 mixed boxes) – email@example.com Tel – 07968165820